Division for International Cooperation
On account of the emerge of unexploited opportunities in international cooperation our colleagues have been started to support the research work of HÉTFA Research Institute and Center for Economic Analysis by the preparation and coordination of cross-border, transnational and EU projects. Their project management activity has been operating in the frame of a renewed organizational form as Division for International Cooperation since 2016. The Division covers the following activities:
Finding available application opportunities, helping with international networking, finding partners, developing a project idea, writing a proposal.
Implementation of approved projects: management tasks (contact, conference and training organization), complete financial and administrative coordination of projects, preparation of professional materials, quality assurance.
Organization and moderation of workshops, professional conferences for various target groups with a special regard to the youth. Preparation of thematic content, facilitation of the events through non-formal and informal methods, etc.
Other related activities
Supporting and coordinating the entire international activities of settlements and regions; building international relations.
- Interreg Danube Region Transnational Program
- Interreg Central Europe European Territorial Cooperation Program – CENTRAL EUROPE
- Interreg Europe Cooperation Program
- Interreg VA Cross-border Cooperation Programs
- Horizon 2020
- CoR (Options offered by the Committee of the Regions)
- Creative Europe
- Erasmus +
- Europe for Citizens
- Visegrad Fund
- URBACT European Urban Development Program
Current or reference projects:
- Research management and administration & BESTPRAC
- Researchers’ Night
- Youth & Dialogue between Youth and Decision-makers
- V4 Network on Entrepreneurship
- Development of Agricultural Enterprises in the Knowledge based Economy, Visegrád Fund
- V4+WB Network of Research Managers and Administrators
Local and county governments, research institutes and universities.
If you are interested, please contact our staff at the following addresses:
Virág Zsár (coordinator) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fanni Bobák (project manager) – email@example.com
Zsuzsanna Balázs (project manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org