Division for International Cooperation
The Division for International Cooperation was established in September 2016, based on the experience gained through previous international collaborations of HETFA. Our colleagues have broad expertise in preparing and managing EU and internationally funded projects and are members in several EU-wide network.
First, the Division for International Cooperation is responsible within HÉTFA for international networking, building research consortia and tender cooperations, pre-award and post-award research grant management.
Second, the Division is also responsible for research related to two specific areas: the advancement of the RMA (Research Management and Administration) profession and the role of women in economy and society.
Finally, the Division takes part in proposal preparation and project management for its strategic partners – various NGOs, cultural and educational institutes and local governments.
Our main fields of expertise are
- Science management, communication, dissemination and exploitation,
- Advancement of the RMA profession – Research Management and Administration,
- Female entrepreneurship, women in science and gender equality.
Projects and partners
- RM ROADMAP – Creating Framework Conditions for Research Management to Strengthen the European Research Area (2022-2025, Horizon Europe)
- RE-FEM – Upskilling pathways for REsiliency in the post-Covid era for FEMale Entrepreneurs (2022-2025, Erasmus+ KA2)
- Lost Millennials – Transnational research network for the evaluation of initiatives targeting 25+ NEETs (2021-2024, EEA and Norway Grants, Fund for Youth Employment)
- RESTART – Resilience and Training for SMEs (2021-2023, Erasmus+ KA2)
- PROFEEDBACK – PlatfoRm OF policy Evaluation community for improvED EU policies and Better ACKnowledgement (2021-2025, COST Action)
- FAWORIT – Fascinating World of Researchers in the Age of Technology – Alliance with citizens /Researchers’ Night Hungary (2022-2024, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions)
- V4+WB RMA Network Plus – V4+WB Network of Research Managers and Administrators (RMAs) Plus (2023-2025, International Visegrad Fund)
- Horizon Results Booster service (as thematic experts)
- foRMAtion – Innovative and smart module for potential Research Managers and Administrators in higher education (2019-2022, Erasmus+ KA2)
- V4+WB Network of Research Managers and Administrators (2020-2022, International Visegrad Fund)
- iFEMPOWER – Interactive and mentorship based female empowerment in the field of entrepreneurship (2018-2021, Erasmus+ KA2)
- ADULATION – Adult Education for Social Change (2020-2022, Erasmus+ KA2)
- FAWORIT – Fascinating World of Researchers in the Age of Technology / Researchers’ Night Hungary (2020)
- V4NE – V4 Network on Entrepreneurship (2019-2020, Visegrad Fund)
- ENriCH – Reveal YouropEaN Cultural Heritage (2018-2020, Europe for Citizens)
- EU3doms – Debate on the Future of the Four Freedoms of the European Union (2016-2017, Europe for Citizens)
- Youth&SPA – Activating and involving the YOUTH in shaping the future of rural SPA towns (2018-2019, Erasmus+ KA3)
- SportOverBorders – Sport Cannot Stop at Borders (2017-2018, Interreg HU-HR)
- RefurbCulture – Energy efficient refurbishment in cultural heritage buildings (2017-2018, Interreg HU-HR)
- SporTown – Intergenerational Debate on Sport Specific Utilization of Urban Spaces (2018-2019, Erasmus+ KA3)
- Development of Agricultural Enterprises in the Knowledge based Economy (2015, Visegrad Fund)
Local and county governments, research institutes, universities, non-profit organizations, youth organizations, European associations, think tanks, SMEs etc.
We’ve taken part in numerous EU projects belonging to different funding schemes:
- Horizon Europe
- Interreg Interregional, Transnational and Cross-Border Programmes
- Visegrad Fund
- URBACT European Urban Development Program
- Creative Europe
- Europe for Citizens
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com
The ‘Lost Millennials – Transnational research network for the evaluation of initiatives targeting 25+NEETs’ project led by HETFA Research Institute has achieved a significant milestone. The “Lost and Found: Reimagining Europe's Employment Policies" conference is set...
In the framework of the Horizon Europe funded RM Roadmap project, HETFA Research Institute and the NOVA University of Lisbon (PT) have developed a survey aiming to gather evidence to shape the future of research management in Europe. We invite you to participate in...
Successful launching event of the V4+WB RMA Network Plus was organised in Bratislava on 17-18 October
The launching conference of the V4+WB RMA Network Plus project entitled “Research Managers and Administration: the state-of-the art and future of Research Managers in the V4+WB region” took place in Bratislava on 17-18 October 2023. The event was hosted by the Slovak...
On September 19th, HÉTFA organised a successful policy event in Brussels, with over 30 participants. The event, titled "RRF versus ESIF - Differences and Similarities: An Evaluation Perspective" compared two critical European Union policy instruments. The event...
The RM Roadmap project is set to embark on a groundbreaking co-creation process that will bring together research managers from 40 European countries. Our mission is to engage in a comprehensive dialogue about the current research management landscape within their...
Recent successes in direct EU funding programmes – HÉTFA delving into the international research project arena
In the past quarter, HÉTFA achieved success in eight international funding programs, out of which six are direct EU funding programmes. Our new projects include: 2 projects funded by Horizon Europe 2 projects under Erasmus+ 1 project under Creative Europe 2 projects...
The RESTART project was successfully presented to interested stakeholders on 14 September 2023 in Budapest. The event was organized in collaboration with IPOSZ, the Hungarian Association of Craftsmen’s Corporations, as one of the associated partners in the consortium....
HÉTFA Research Institute participates in the Net0Managers Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership (VET sector) project led by Training200 from Italy. The project is set to start in September 2023 and will run until the end of August 2025. The main goal of the Net0Manager...
We are thrilled to announce that the ESIRA project has been selected for support under the Horizon Europe, the EU’s key funding programme for research and innovation. HÉTFA is one of the partner organisations in the ESIRA project. The new project expands HÉTFA’s...
In the call for tenders for the ESPON European Research Project entitled “Territorialising Resilience: Transforming Europe for an Age of Crisis [ESPON TERRES]” published in early 2023, the international consortium led by HÉTFA Research Institute and its partners...