The project aims to strengthen the network of Researchers Managers and Administrators (RMAs) from Visegrad Four (V4) and Western Balkan (WB) countries to contribute to their more successful participation in the next EU funded Research and Innovation (R&I) Framework Programme (FP), Horizon Europe (HE).
The project is co-financed by the Governments of Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia through Visegrad+ Grants from International Visegrad Fund. The mission of the fund is to advance ideas for sustainable regional cooperation in Central Europe. The Visegrad+ Grants support projects which contribute to the democratization and transformation processes in selected countries and regions, especially non-EU member states in the Western Balkans and the Eastern Partnership countries.
- HETFA Research Institute (Hungary)
- Silesian University of Technology (Poland)
- Centre for Knowledge and Technology Transfer, Charles University (Czechia)
- Slovak University of Technology (Slovakia)
- Center for the Promotion of Science (Serbia)
- University of Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- INTER-EDU – Association for Internationalization of Education and Science (North Macedonia)