Division for International Cooperation
The Division for International Cooperation was established in September 2016, based on the experience gained through previous international collaborations of HETFA. Our colleagues have broad expertise in preparing and managing EU and internationally funded projects and are members in several EU-wide network.
First, the Division for International Cooperation is responsible within HÉTFA for international networking, building research consortia and tender cooperations, pre-award and post-award research grant management.
Second, the Division is also responsible for research related to two specific areas: the advancement of the RMA (Research Management and Administration) profession and the role of women in economy and society.
Finally, the Division takes part in proposal preparation and project management for its strategic partners – various NGOs, cultural and educational institutes and local governments.
Our main fields of expertise are
- Science management, communication, dissemination and exploitation,
- Advancement of the RMA profession – Research Management and Administration,
- Female entrepreneurship, women in science and gender equality.
Projects and partners
- RM ROADMAP – Creating Framework Conditions for Research Management to Strengthen the European Research Area (2022-2025, Horizon Europe)
- RE-FEM – Upskilling pathways for REsiliency in the post-Covid era for FEMale Entrepreneurs (2022-2025, Erasmus+ KA2)
- Lost Millennials – Transnational research network for the evaluation of initiatives targeting 25+ NEETs (2021-2024, EEA and Norway Grants, Fund for Youth Employment)
- RESTART – Resilience and Training for SMEs (2021-2023, Erasmus+ KA2)
- PROFEEDBACK – PlatfoRm OF policy Evaluation community for improvED EU policies and Better ACKnowledgement (2021-2025, COST Action)
- FAWORIT – Fascinating World of Researchers in the Age of Technology – Alliance with citizens /Researchers’ Night Hungary (2022-2024, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions)
- V4+WB RMA Network Plus – V4+WB Network of Research Managers and Administrators (RMAs) Plus (2023-2025, International Visegrad Fund)
- Horizon Results Booster service (as thematic experts)
- foRMAtion – Innovative and smart module for potential Research Managers and Administrators in higher education (2019-2022, Erasmus+ KA2)
- V4+WB Network of Research Managers and Administrators (2020-2022, International Visegrad Fund)
- iFEMPOWER – Interactive and mentorship based female empowerment in the field of entrepreneurship (2018-2021, Erasmus+ KA2)
- ADULATION – Adult Education for Social Change (2020-2022, Erasmus+ KA2)
- FAWORIT – Fascinating World of Researchers in the Age of Technology / Researchers’ Night Hungary (2020)
- V4NE – V4 Network on Entrepreneurship (2019-2020, Visegrad Fund)
- ENriCH – Reveal YouropEaN Cultural Heritage (2018-2020, Europe for Citizens)
- EU3doms – Debate on the Future of the Four Freedoms of the European Union (2016-2017, Europe for Citizens)
- Youth&SPA – Activating and involving the YOUTH in shaping the future of rural SPA towns (2018-2019, Erasmus+ KA3)
- SportOverBorders – Sport Cannot Stop at Borders (2017-2018, Interreg HU-HR)
- RefurbCulture – Energy efficient refurbishment in cultural heritage buildings (2017-2018, Interreg HU-HR)
- SporTown – Intergenerational Debate on Sport Specific Utilization of Urban Spaces (2018-2019, Erasmus+ KA3)
- Development of Agricultural Enterprises in the Knowledge based Economy (2015, Visegrad Fund)
Local and county governments, research institutes, universities, non-profit organizations, youth organizations, European associations, think tanks, SMEs etc.
We’ve taken part in numerous EU projects belonging to different funding schemes:
- Horizon Europe
- Interreg Interregional, Transnational and Cross-Border Programmes
- Visegrad Fund
- URBACT European Urban Development Program
- Creative Europe
- Europe for Citizens
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The HÉTFA-led foRMAtion project showcased in The Grant research management podcast
Virág Zsár, Senior Grant Adviser at HÉTFA Research Institute, has been invited as a guest speaker to the “The Grant” podcast by Niels Tudor-Vinther. The host of the podcast conducted a two-episode interview with Virág about the foRMAtion project. During the...
Transnational research report published on the situation of 25+ NEETs in the framework of the Lost Millennials project
The Lost Millennials project focuses on a regularly neglected group of the generation of Millennials: young people aged 25-29 neither in employment or education and training (25+ NEETs). The consortium is led by HETFA Research Institute and the project’s main...
New project on impact evaluation of the Interreg Romania-Hungary Programme by HÉTFA and QURES
The impact evaluation of the Interreg Romania-Hungary Programme between 2016-2022 will be carried out by HÉTFA and QURES, after their successful joint tender offer led by QURES to the Managing Authority. QURES, our partner from Romania, is specialised in development,...
RE-FEM project successfully kicked-off in Bratislava
The consortium of the ‘RE-FEM – Upskilling pathways for REsiliency in the post-Covid era for FEMale Entrepreneurs’ (2022-1-HU01-KA220-ADU-000089295) project gathered for the first time. The 2-day kick-off meeting was successfully held on 15-16 December 2022 with the...
Successful final event of foRMAtion in Brussels
The foRMAtion project held its final event in Brussels on 30 November 2022. More than 70 people showed up in person and approximately 300 people followed the online streaming, including policy makers, RMA experts and representatives of higher education institutions. ...
foRMAtion Final Conference in Brussels: The Future of Research Management Training in Higher Education
The foRMAtion project - coordinated by HETFA - entered its final phase and the consortium is ready to disseminate the innovative project results developed in the past 3 years. The aim of the foRMAtion project is to support students in higher education as potential...
“Made in Italy” foRMAtion event on the professional recognition of Research Managers and Administrators
foRMAtion is one of the flagship projects of HETFA in the field of research management. It delivers 6 key results under the lead of HETFA, all aiming to support students in higher education as potential research managers and administrators by reinforcing their...
“Learning RMA by doing RMA” – foRMAtion Public Stakeholder Event held in Slovenia
Under the lead of HETFA, the foRMAtion project is now disseminating its innovative outputs to a wide audience. As such, the consortium organises 5 public stakeholder events in 2022. Following the success of the first event in Portugal, the second public event has been...
HETFA’s research management projects showcased at the V4 Training for Research Managers in Brussels
On 12-14 October 2022, the event entitled ‘V4 Training for Research Project Managers’ was organised in Brussels by the National Research, Development and Innovation Office of Hungary, in collaboration with the Polish Science Contact Agency, the Czech Liaison Office...
HETFA launches a new project about supporting women entrepreneurs with the award of €400,000 from the Erasmus+ Programme
HETFA is delighted to announce that our commitment to make entrepreneurial development for women more efficient has made a decisive step forward, with the award of €400,000 from the Erasmus+ Programme. The project entitled “RE-FEM - Upskilling pathways for REsiliency...