Division for International Cooperation
The Division for International Cooperation was established in September 2016, based on the experience gained through previous international collaborations of HETFA. Our colleagues have broad expertise in preparing and managing EU and internationally funded projects and are members in several EU-wide network.
First, the Division for International Cooperation is responsible within HÉTFA for international networking, building research consortia and tender cooperations, pre-award and post-award research grant management.
Second, the Division is also responsible for research related to two specific areas: the advancement of the RMA (Research Management and Administration) profession and the role of women in economy and society.
Finally, the Division takes part in proposal preparation and project management for its strategic partners – various NGOs, cultural and educational institutes and local governments.
Our main fields of expertise are
- Science management, communication, dissemination and exploitation,
- Advancement of the RMA profession – Research Management and Administration,
- Female entrepreneurship, women in science and gender equality.
Projects and partners
- RM ROADMAP – Creating Framework Conditions for Research Management to Strengthen the European Research Area (2022-2025, Horizon Europe)
- RE-FEM – Upskilling pathways for REsiliency in the post-Covid era for FEMale Entrepreneurs (2022-2025, Erasmus+ KA2)
- Lost Millennials – Transnational research network for the evaluation of initiatives targeting 25+ NEETs (2021-2024, EEA and Norway Grants, Fund for Youth Employment)
- RESTART – Resilience and Training for SMEs (2021-2023, Erasmus+ KA2)
- PROFEEDBACK – PlatfoRm OF policy Evaluation community for improvED EU policies and Better ACKnowledgement (2021-2025, COST Action)
- FAWORIT – Fascinating World of Researchers in the Age of Technology – Alliance with citizens /Researchers’ Night Hungary (2022-2024, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions)
- V4+WB RMA Network Plus – V4+WB Network of Research Managers and Administrators (RMAs) Plus (2023-2025, International Visegrad Fund)
- Horizon Results Booster service (as thematic experts)
- foRMAtion – Innovative and smart module for potential Research Managers and Administrators in higher education (2019-2022, Erasmus+ KA2)
- V4+WB Network of Research Managers and Administrators (2020-2022, International Visegrad Fund)
- iFEMPOWER – Interactive and mentorship based female empowerment in the field of entrepreneurship (2018-2021, Erasmus+ KA2)
- ADULATION – Adult Education for Social Change (2020-2022, Erasmus+ KA2)
- FAWORIT – Fascinating World of Researchers in the Age of Technology / Researchers’ Night Hungary (2020)
- V4NE – V4 Network on Entrepreneurship (2019-2020, Visegrad Fund)
- ENriCH – Reveal YouropEaN Cultural Heritage (2018-2020, Europe for Citizens)
- EU3doms – Debate on the Future of the Four Freedoms of the European Union (2016-2017, Europe for Citizens)
- Youth&SPA – Activating and involving the YOUTH in shaping the future of rural SPA towns (2018-2019, Erasmus+ KA3)
- SportOverBorders – Sport Cannot Stop at Borders (2017-2018, Interreg HU-HR)
- RefurbCulture – Energy efficient refurbishment in cultural heritage buildings (2017-2018, Interreg HU-HR)
- SporTown – Intergenerational Debate on Sport Specific Utilization of Urban Spaces (2018-2019, Erasmus+ KA3)
- Development of Agricultural Enterprises in the Knowledge based Economy (2015, Visegrad Fund)
Local and county governments, research institutes, universities, non-profit organizations, youth organizations, European associations, think tanks, SMEs etc.
We’ve taken part in numerous EU projects belonging to different funding schemes:
- Horizon Europe
- Interreg Interregional, Transnational and Cross-Border Programmes
- Visegrad Fund
- URBACT European Urban Development Program
- Creative Europe
- Europe for Citizens
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com
The RESTART project slowly comes to an end, and the consortium is ready to share the results with the public. The international conference of RESTART will take place in Budapest on 14 September 2023, in collaboration with IPOSZ, the Hungarian Association of...
After the success of the V4+WB RMA Network project, funded by the International Visegrad Fund, we are continuing our initiative to reinforce the network of Research Managers and Administrators (RMAs) in the V4+WB region. Our new project, V4+WB RMA Network Plus, also...
We are thrilled to announce that the ST(R)E(A)M IT project has been selected for support under Horizon Europe, with the HÉTFA Research Institute leading the consortium. This achievement marks a significant milestone for HÉTFA as it represents our first project as a...
HÉTFA successfully completed the test and validation session for the RESTART project on 7 August 2023 in Budapest, Hungary for a student group. The RESTART project focuses on developing an innovative training to equip the European VET ecosystem with demand-driven...
On behalf of Solidarity Fund PL in Moldova, the final project event organizer, we are pleased to invite you to the Final Seminar that will be organised online on July 25. The Public4mSME+ project, funded by the International Visegrad Fund, is ending, so we would like...
We would like to clarify that HÉTFA is NOT affected by the Council Implementing Decision 2022/2056 on measures for the protection of the Union budget against breaches of the principles of the rule of law in Hungary*. As an independent private institution, HETFA...
First PROFEEDBACK Training School in Istanbul with a focus on theory-based evaluation of Public Policies and Programmes
HÉTFA, as the Grant Holder Institution, is the leader of the PROFEEDBACK (Platform of Policy Evaluation Community for Improved EU Policies and Better Acknowledgment) Action supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology). The objective of the Action...
After successfully closing the foRMAtion project, the first foRMAtion Alliances Community of Practitioners online meeting was held recently, marking a significant milestone in the project’s afterlife. The aim of the foRMAtion project – coordinated by HETFA – was to...
The RESTART project, co-funded by the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Programme, aims to enhance entrepreneurship education and training in the VET (vocational education and training) ecosystem. It involves a consortium of seven partners from six countries (Slovakia,...
In the framework of the RE-FEM project HETFA Research Institute and its partners have developed a survey that aims to gather valuable insights and perspectives from women entrepreneurs to gain a deeper understanding of the challenges they face after the Covid-19...