Jagiellonian University in Cracow and INVEST Institute for Personal Development Foundation
- Think locally, act globally: Polish farmers in the global world of sustainable development and resistance to crisis “(project under the MAESTRO competition – HS National Center for Science)
- Welfare farms in rural development against demographic challenges (GROWID) The social and economic development of Poland in the conditions of globalizing markets (GOSPOSTRATEG)
- ZikOS-LN – Integrated system for comprehensive analysis of operating states of overhead power lines” (European Regional Development Fund, Intelligent Development Operational Program)
- M. Kotkiewicz, Role of non-governmental organizations in the social economy, [in:] “Ekonomia social – between the market, the state and the citizen “, part. III, ch. 2, Warsaw, 2018, p. 260-271.
- M. Kotkiewicz, Management in non-governmental organizations, [in:] “Entrepreneurship i management “, Koszalin, 2019
- E-mail address: email@example.com