Nora Katóné Pusztai
- PLATO Program (2002-) PLATO is a program focusing on small and medium-size enterprises. The program was established by East-Flanders Chamber of Commerce with the support of Flemish Government. The main coordinator in Hungary – from the beginning (2002) – is the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County. The primary aim of the program, that the representatives of the managing companies support the business activity of member companies by organising professional consultation, trainings, contact days and seminars in the frame of the PLATO program. This program is success not only in Hungary but in neighbour countries such as Romania and Slovakia.
- BEPTRA (Best Practices – The professional trainings for the SMEs, 2011) Partner: Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Satu Mare. The project was supported in the frame of the Hungary-Romania Cross-border Co-operation Programme. The programme was based in 5 special trainings for SME-s (4 in Hungary, 1 in Romania). The thematic trainings helped to know the participants new methods, new techniques in the effective sales. The topics of the trainings were: trade, food processing, construction, tourism, human resource development. The participants got new knowledge in the relevant field, and also learned about the experiences of others, and knew best practices.
- Go & Learn Program (2012-2014) Partners: 12 partner organisations from Belgium, Italy, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary (chambers, employment agencies, training organisations, universites, public bodies, NGO-s) The project was supported in the frame of the Leonardo da Vinci Programme. The primary aim of this international project was to give information for students and experts – who learn and work in the field of vocational training – about the best practices of other countries and the local education systems. In the frame of the project was create catalogues about different companies, that are waiting to receive students and experts.
- ENCOCH (Enhancing co-operation between chambers to improve employment in Satu Mare and Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg county, 2019-2021) Partners: Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Satu Mare, Chamber of Craftsmen Association. The project was supported in the frame of Interreg V-A Romania-Hungary Programme. The project aims to develop the co-operation between chambers and other labour market actors in order to handle the employment challenges in the corss-border region. Specific objectives: developing a methodology for analysing and digitalizing cross-border labour market needs; Matching labour market needs through the implementation of cross-border labour market forums, joint trainings and career orientation activities.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Website of the organisation: www.szabkam.hu