University of Economics in Bratislava
- ECOOP – Digital cooperatives, Interreg IV.C, 1038R4, 2012-2014. Total budget: € 2,408,225, the budget for PHF as a partner – 114,990.88 euros. Principal investigator was national coordinator. The outcome was a platform containing a list of best practices / services digital community centers as well as the document containing the strategic guidelines for policymakers for creating legislative environment for the deployment of digital community centers.
- eBEST – Empowering Business Ecosystems of Small Service Enterprises to face the economic crisis, FP7 SME No. 2008-2-243554, 2010 – 2012 Total budget: € 2,701,347, TUKE budget of 188,000 euros as a partner. Principal investigator was responsible for introducing mechanisms for confidence building and the creation of operational scenarios. The outcome was the design and develop platform supporting international business cooperation on the electronic platform supporting commercial standards.
- CentraLab – Central European Living Lab for Territorial Innovation, Central Europe Operational Programme, 3CE400P1 2011 – 2014 Total budget: € 3,100,252, TUKE budget: € 270,600. Principal investigator was engaged in the creation of corporate goverance models. The outcome was a platform-based Living lab concepts for the management of e-procurement for rural development.
- DELINA, Radoslav; TKÁČ, Michal. Role of e-business in the perception of ICT impact on revenue growth. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2015, 16.6: 1140-1153. Impact faktor: 0.618
- KASELYOVA, Bibiana; TKÁČ, Michal. Design Of Experiments In Truck Company. Quality Innovation Prosperity, 2014, 19.1: 45-58. IPP (Impact per Publication) (2015) : 0.423 SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper) (2015) :0.731
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype address: tkacmich
- LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/tkacmichal