Marija Gacic holds PhD in business economics. She has almost 10 years of experience in EU projects financial management and project management. She was involved in numerous projects, Tempus, Erasmus, FP7, H2020, IPA etc. Currently she works as a project manager in Research and development center for bioengineering, BIOIRC in Kragujevac and also as a research associate in Institute for information technologies within University of Kragujevac. She is a member of BESTPRAC network.
<< Back to the Online Expert Pool
Research and development center for bioengineering BIOIRC doo Kragujevac
position in the organisation:
Fields of expertise:
Areas of expertise:
previous projects / publications / references:
- SILICOFCM - Horizon 2020 Framework Programme:“In Silico trials for drug tracing the effects of sarcomeric protein mutations leading to familial cardiomyopathy“
- ImprESS - Improving Academic and Professional Education Capacity in Serbia in the area of Safety & Security, 586410-EPP-1-2017-1- RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
- InSilc - Horizon 2020 Framework Programme: „In-silico trials for drug-eluting BVS design, development and evaluation”
- TAXINOMISIS - Horizon 2020 Framework Programme: "A multidisciplinary approach for the stratification of patients with carotid artery disease"
- HarmonicSS- Horizon 2020 Framework Programme: "HARMONIzation and integrative analysis of regional, national and international Cohorts on primary Sjögren’s Syndrome (pSS) towards improved stratification, treatment and health policy making"
- AdriaТinn -„Adriatic network for improving the development of research and innovation towards creating new policies for sustainable competitiveness and technological capacities of SMEs”, IPA programme 2007-2013.
- SIPUS - Strengthening of Internationalisation Policies at Universities in Serbia –544538- TEMPUS-1-2013-1-RS-TEMPUS-SMGR
- RODOS - Restructuring of doctoral studies in Serbia - 544093-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-RS-TEMPUS-SMGR
- CARRERS - Development of Career Guidance Aimed at Improving Higher Education in Serbia –TEMPUS-517119-2011
- BESTPRAC - COST Targeted network 1302 The Voice of Research Administrators - Building a Network of Administrative Excellence, member of the Working group for Finances.
- Competitiveness and Entrepreneurship
- Good Governance
- Urban and Regional Development
- Local Development & Social Innovation