From October 2015 until now EU Project Manager at Research Project Unit, Office of Vice Rector for Research, Riga Technical University (www.rtu.lv)
The main duties:
- Financial and administrative project management and coordination of Horizon2020, FP7, ERANET, Life+ projects in RTU. Key responsibilities:
- Monitoring and management of project’ budget and resources;
- Preparing financial periodic reports to EC;
- Preparing and monitoring of cash flows, procurement procedure;
- Assisting scientific project managers with communications and administrative aspects.
- Assisting scientific project managers with project proposal writing (budget preparation, management structure, writing parts of a project).
- Consulting researchers about the participation rules at Horizon2020, FP7, ERANET, Life+, EEZ, Bonus projects, ESA.
- H2020 project BBCE https://www.bbcentre.eu/
- H2020 project FLAMIN-GO
- H2020 project ARIES https://aries.web.cern.ch/ (particle accelerator infrastructures);
- H2020 project SecureGas https://www.securegas-project.eu/ (Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of combined physical and cyber threats to critical infrastructure in Europe);
- H2020 project SEREN3 and SEREN4 http://www.seren-project.eu/ (national contact points, networking);
- H2020 project ETNA2020 https://www.transport-ncps.net/ (national contact points, networking);
- H2020 project COSMOS2020 and COSMOS2020+ http://ncp-space.net/ (national contact points, networking);
- H2020 project INPATH-TES http://www.inpathtes.eu/index.php (education in TES);
- FP7 project CaaS – http://caas.blogs.dsv.su.se/ (IT);
- FP7 project Coaline – http://www.coaline.eu/ (materials).