June 2021 -onwards
Head of the Department for Legal, Financial and General Affairs
Center for the Promotion of Science
Kralja Petra 46, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
- Managing of the sector in which professional and administrative-technical tasks related to legal, labor, administrative, financial, accounting, information and logistics issues are performed
October 2018 to April 2021
|National Entity for Accreditation and Quality Assurance in Higher Education of Serbia – NEAQA, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 2, Palata Srbija, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia|
|▪ management of the administrative and professional service of NEAQA;
▪ establishment of the international cooperation with similar European agencies and associations for quality assurance in Higher Education: ENQA, EQAR, CEENQA, etc.
▪ participation in the project “Developing a European Approach for Comprehensive QA of (European) University Networks” (EUniQ), in which NEAQA is a partner.
July 2010 to October 2018
|Director of the Centre for Quality Assurance and Secretary General of the Conference of Universities of Serbia – CONUS|
|University of Belgrade and Conference of Universities of Serbia
Studentski trg 1, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
|• Establishment and implementation of the system, policies and procedures for Quality Assurance.
• Implementation of the ISO quality management standards.
• International cooperation with similar university entities and European networks and organisations for higher education (e.g. EUA, LERU, EMA, etc.)
• Coordination and management of the administration of the Conference of Universities of Serbia which, since its establishment in 2005, University of Belgrade chairs.
October to December 2006
|Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe Brussels, Belgium|
|▪ Reporting on the progress of Serbia in the implementation of Bologna process reform in higher education;
▪ participation in regional conferences on Bologna process;
▪ participation in project activities of Stability Pact.
June 2005 to January 2008
|Ministry of Education and Sports of the Republic of Serbia
Nemanjina 22-26, 11000 Belgrade; Serbia
|▪ Secretary of the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) and the Commission for Accreditation and Quality Assurance (CAQA) – legal and administrative work for the two bodies;
▪ National representative in Bologna Follow Up Group (BFUG) and member of the Steering Committee for Higher Education of the Council of Europe – international cooperation in the European Higher Education Area;
Education and training
October to December 2015
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
|Graduate lawyer – LL.B.|
|University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law
Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 67, Belgrade, Serbia
|▪ Law education of broad range whose learning outcome provides possibility to work on a labour market in different branches of law
▪ personal focus on: international law, trade law, economical courses for lawyers.