The 9th webinar of the series was held on 24 November 2021. More than 100 people joined the webinar on Zoom and via Facebook Live.
The theme of the webinar was ‘Ethics, requirements and open science in Horizon Europe: what methods and strategies to use’. The invited experts provided insight to the open science and ethics.
- Eva Mendez (Chair of the EC Open Science Policy Platform, Associate professor, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid);
- Alea Lopez de San Roman (Policy Officer at the European Commission’s Directorate for Research and Innovation): Open Science in Horizon Europe;
- Schenk Borbála (Chief European Research Funding Advisor, Budapest University of Technology and Economics): Ethics requirements in Horizon Europe
The recorded webinar, as well as the previous ones, will be available on the Learning Material Platform of the project. The Platform is open to anyone who have registered to the online Expert Pool.
The forthcoming webinar (nr. 10) will be held on 15 December 2021, 10.00-12.00 CET and it will focus on the ‘Key legal issues in Horizon Europe and opportunities in EUREKA and EIT’ and provide a practical overview of the possibilities.
Our wonderful speakers will cover the following topics:
- Đorđe Markez, University of Banja Luka –‘Horizon Europe – legal do’s and don’ts’
- Ines Marinkovic, Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) – ‘Innovation beyond borders: enhancing cooperation within Eureka Network’
- Luke Incorvaja, European Institute of Innovation and Technology – ‘European Institute for Innovation and Technology (EIT): Boosting the Innovation Talent and Capacity of Europe’