The 3rd webinar of the series was held on 28 April 2021. Almost 90 people joined the webinar on Zoom and via Facebook Live.
The theme of the webinar was ‘Boosting Excellence – strategies to highlight experiences and expertise in your proposal’. The invited experts provided insight to the ‘Excellence’ section of the Horizon Europe proposals from different viewpoints:
- Jan Andersen (Senior Executive Officer, University of Southern Denmark): A model for a coherent application;
- Andri Charalambous (Project Officer Research & Innovation Support Operations CARE-C, The Cyprus Institute): Basic Hints & Tips on the excellence section of a research proposal;
- Borbala Schenk (European Research Funding Advisor, Dr. Borbala Schenk Consultancy): 10 useful questions to avoid typical mistakes in the Excellence section;
- Edwin Kanters (Department Head of the VU Grants Office, VU Amsterdam): The Logical Framework Approach; helping your researchers to organize their creative minds.
The forthcoming webinar (nr. 4) will be held on 25 May 2021, 10.00-12.00 CET and it will focus on the ‘Fourth component of Horizon Europe – Widening Participation and Strengthening the European Research Area’ and provide a practical overview of the question.
Our wonderful speakers will cover the following topics:
- Stijn Delaure (Policy Officer, European Commission): Widening Participation and Strengthening ERA – novelties and overview
- Dominika Raróg-Ośliźlok (Silesian University of Technology): Current (upcoming) calls for proposals
- Przemysław Data (project’s coordinator, Silesian University of Technology): Polish Horizon 2020 success stories (Twinning ORZEL and ERA Chair ExCEED)
- Goran Stojanović (project’s coordinator, University of Novi Sad): Serbian Horizon 2020 success story (ERA Chair STRENTEX)
You can check the agenda and registration details here. Register and save the date!