HETFA does not only deal with advance and applied research but aims to share its knowledge in the fields of public policy, economics, and social sciences. The Institute maintains strategic partnership with the respective departments of higher educations institutions in Hungary, such as the
- Centre for Geography and Earth Sciences, Eötvös Lóránd University,
- Competitiveness Research Centre of Corvinus University,
- Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary,
- Széchenyi College for Advanced Studies,
- Corvinus University of Budapest, etc.
Our fellows are usually involved in holding courses and developing course materials for university students on the one hand; on the other hand, based on special assignment, HETFA held trainings for officials of the central administration including analysts and public managers on the methods and management of impact assessment. Last but not least, the Institute regularly involves interns in the research projects to let them gain hands-on experiences in research and analysis, as well, as to broaden their theoretical and practical knowledge in the relating fields.