Division for Public Policy and Impact Assessment
HETFA builds on three strengths in its activities of public policy analysis: experience, scientific integrity and vocation. Our analysts and researchers have decades of experience as a research analyst and public service leader. Our analysis activities strongly build on the results and methodological basis of economics, political science and sociology. The operation and development of HETFA, and the selection of our new colleagues and our professional partners follow the principle of their analytical vocation that focuses on factuality, professionalism, thoroughness, usability and results orientation.
The main themes of our diverse analytical activities are:
- Evaluations and impact assessments – macromodeling, statistical, qualitative and participative methods
- Preparing and developing of situation assessments, concepts, strategies, and programs
- Supporting development, introduction and application of analysis methodologies and guides
- Supporting institutional developments and structural changes
- Public policy analyses in the following fields: taxation, higher education, sustainability, employment, Hungarian affairs abroad, organization of public administration, public education, creative industry, social policy, EU development resources, regional development, entrepreneurship, competitiveness.
- Scientific researches related to public policy
- Training and informative activities related to the operation of public policy
Among our important partners are the Ministry of Human Capacities, the Ministry for National Economy, the Prime Minister’s Office, the Hungarian Competition Authority, the National University of Public Service, the Corvinus University of Budapest.
- European Commission DG Regio,
- Intrasoft International,
- Centre for Social Innovation
- Representation of the European Commission in Hungary,
- ENSIE – European Network of Social Integration Enterprises,
- Coffey International Development